May 12, 1988 (Age: 29)
Home Page:
Writer

Share This Page

rosabrown

New Member, Female, 29, from USA Seattle Washington

rosabrown was last seen:
Sep 18, 2017 at 2:57 PM
    1. There are no messages on rosabrown's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 12, 1988 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    Link
    Writer
    My team at 1custompapers.com has suggested writing service 8 years. Either visit our website to learn more, or contact us directly through the phone number or email address indicated in this ad. I am an experienced college admissions consultant where I have helped students get accepted to UPenn, Dartmouth, Vanderbilt, and a variety of other schools.
    I offer help with brainstorming, writing, reading, editing and polishing college entrance essays, as well as any other sort of academic or application work. I also help with resumes and interviewing skills, including real practice as well. I am well versed with the college application process, what institutions are looking for as well as how to make your overall application more competitive.
    It's estimated that the essay makes up 50% of the college application. The rest is just filling in blanks with facts. Here is your opportunity to show that you are not just a number. I will help you fine-tune your grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
  • There are no Gamer Cards on rosabrown's profile yet.
  • This user hasn't posted anything yet.